Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink is a flavorless, powdered, one-a-day supplement that you mix with your favorite juice, tea, milk or water.
More convenient to consume and easier to remember than prenatal vitamin pills, Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink is also easier for your body to assimilate—so you won't experience the nausea or constipation you do with prenatal vitamin pills.
Informed by scientific research, Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink was developed by doctors to include key nutrients that may help greatly reduce the chance of birth defects when taken appropriately:
- Biotin - which may help support embryo growth
- B Vitamins - provide energy
- DHA Omega-3 fatty acid - supports fetal brain development and protects against postpartum depression
- Vitamin D3, calcium & magnesium - supports mom and baby's bone health
- Proprietary Iron blend - lowers the risk of preterm birth and low birth-weight; non-constipating
- Coenzyme Q10 - may help protect against preeclampsia during pregnancy
- Choline - used, along with folic acid, to help further protect against neural tube defects
- Ginger Root - helps relieve morning sickness
- Folic Acid - clinically proven to reduce the risk of some birth defects by up to 70%
Premama Prenatal Vitamin is certified Kosher. It's also gluten-free, BPA-free and free of peanut oil, nuts, eggs, fish, shellfish and sulfites.
Each box contains 30 individually wrapped packets. Made in the USA.
Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink Ingredients:
Vitamin D3 - 400 IU (100% PDV*)
Biotin - 0.4 mg (133% PDV)
Folic Acid - 0.8 mg (100% PDV)
Vitamin B12 - 8 mcg (130% PDV)
Vitamin B2 - 1.4 mg (82% PDV)
Vitamin B6 - 1.2 mg (60% PDV)
Proprietary Iron Blend - 10 mg (56% PDV)
Calcium - 100 mg (10% PV)
Magnesium - 65 mg (16% PDV)
Choline - 20 mg (+)
Coenzyme Q10 - 10 mg (+)
DHA - 10 mg (+)
Ginger Root Powder - 80 mg (+)
*Percent Daily Values (PDV) are based on a
2,000 calorie diet.
+Daily Value (DV) not established.
Non-Medical Ingredients: Milk, Soybean, Maltodextrin.