Premama Essentials Prenatal Vitamin Drink is a flavorless, powdered, one-a-day supplement that you mix with 12 oz of your favorite non-carbonated cold juice, iced tea or water.
More convenient to consume and easier to remember than prenatal vitamin pills, Premama Essentials Prenatal Vitamin Drink is also easier for your body to to assimilate. It contains a unique iron to minimize constipation and 30 mg of Vitamin B6—the amount suggested by studies to alleviate morning sickness.
Informed by scientific research, Premama Essentials Prenatal Vitamin Drink was developed by doctors to include key nutrients that may help greatly reduce the chance of birth defects:
- Biotin - which may help support embryo growth
- Vitamin B6 - to ease morning sickness
- Vitamin B12 - to help metabolize energy
- Vitamin D3, calcium & magnesium - supports mom and baby's bone health
- Proprietary Iron blend - lowers the risk of preterm birth and low birth-weight; non-constipating
- Folic Acid - clinically proven to reduce the risk of some birth defects by up to 70%
Premama Essentials Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mix is vegetarian and gluten-free. Contains no BPA-free and free of peanut oil, nuts, eggs, fish, shellfish and sulfites.
Each box contains 30 individually wrapped packets (one month supply). Made in the USA.
Premama Essentials Prenatal Vitamin Drink Ingredients:
Vitamin D2 - 900 IU (225% PDV*) Folate - 800 mcg (100% PDV) Vitamin C - 30 mg (50% PDV) Riboflavin - 1.7 mg (85% PDV) Vitamin B12 - 6 mcg (75% PDV) Vitamin B6 - 30 mg (1154% PDV) Biotin - 300 mcg (100% PDV) Proprietary Iron Blend - 18 mg (100% PDV)
Calcium - 100 mg (8% PDV)
Magnesium - 60 mg (13% PDV)
Zinc - 7.5 mg (50% PDV) Copper - 2 mg (100% PDV)
*Percent Daily Values (PDV) are for pregnant and lactating women.