Pregnancy Plus Omega-3 is a doctor-formulated fatty acid supplement for
pregnant and nursing mothers, and can also be an excellent nutritional
choice for women who are actively trying-to-conceive. Omega-3 essential
fatty acids are a vital part of pregnancy welllness, fetal development,
and infant health. However, studies indicate that pregnant mothers do
not intake sufficient levels of Omega-3 from their diets.
For fetal and infant health, the two most important Omega-3 fatty acids
are EPA and DHA. EPA is important in supporting cardiac and circulatory
systems; DHA is a key component of the central nervous system and
promotes the development the brain and eyes. Research indicates that
babies born to mothers with high levels the Omega-3 fatty acids in their
systems had advanced brain development and higher attention spans well
into their second year.
Because the correct dosing of supplements is critical during pregnancy,
Pregnancy Plus Omega-3 was developed by leading ObGyn Dr. Amos Grunebaum
specifically to ensure pregnant and nursing mothers receive the optimum
level of Omega-3 fatty acids for both mother and baby.
• Contains Premium Icelandic Fish Oil from small fish, such as herring, mackerel, sardines and anchovies.
• Includes pharmaceutical grade EPA and DHA for maximum purity and quality.
• Supports healthy development of baby’s brain, heart and eyes.
• Enhances infant cognitive function and attention span.
• Supports a healthier pregnancy and decreases odds of premature delivery.
• Doctor-formulated and ObGyn-approved.
• Natural – contains no artificial dyes, flavors, or preservatives.
Directions: Recommended Use: Take 2 softgels daily.
Ingredients: Fish Oil (herring, mackerel, sardines, anchovies) Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), Natural Mixed Tocopherols
Contains no: Yeast, Corn, Gluten, Artificial Preservatives, Colors or Flavors