Posted by Administrator to Beauty Tips
The new colors of pregnancy eye makeup from V.Sachar MD pregnancy cosmetics are so pretty. You're going to love them!
Here's my go-to favorite combination of colors for perfect natural eye makeup for daily wear:
Not pictured: Under Eye Concealer. I can't live without it.
If you're not experienced with mineral eye makeup, don't be afraid. it's easy to get the hang of basic mineral eye makeup application. All you need is a brush and the makeup. With just a little practice, you'll get the hang of it.
Tips for using the pregnancy eye makeup we have from V.Sachar MD:
- First time users, don't dig the brush into the powder; just dab the brush lightly into the powder. Loose mineral eye makeup will make a mess on your face if you have too much on your brush. So, just get a little on, and if it's too much, very gently tap the side of the brush against the container to let excess powder fall off.
- Use under eye concealer as your lid primer, too, to help mineral eye makeup stay on better. (first time users should practice getting the right amount of eyeshadow on the brush and eye before applying on top of primer.)
- Using your base color and either a flat shadow brush or your fluffier rounded eye shadow brush, swirl your eye makeup on your eyelid all over.
- Using the eye shadow brush and your contour color, dab mineral eye makeup onto your crease in a v-type shape.
- With mineral eye makeup, you start light and then add extra layers of the same color to get darker, more dramatic looks.
- For high drama and shimmer, you can get your brush damp before applying color.
Other great color combinations for this pregnancy eye makeup
About this pregnancy eye makeup
As a high-risk pregnancy specialist, Vik Sachar, MD is uniquely qualified to connect the dots between what women put on their bodies and the risks to a healthy pregnancy. After his daughter started playing in her mother's makeup, Dr. Sachar investigated cosmetic ingredients and found them loaded with endocrine-disrupting chemicals, toxic preservatives, phthalates, irritants, parabens, FD&C dyes, and lead. As a physician and specialist in high-risk obstetrics, Dr. Sachar knew these chemicals were associated with childhood obesity, diabetes, breast cancer, prostate cancer, neurotoxicity in children, autism and more. So he took action to create a very pure, very healthy, very appealing line of pregnancy cosmetics that women would want to change to before, during and after childbearing.
V.Sachar MD pregnancy cosmetics are lead-free and safe for pregnancy. Made in the USA, this pregnancy eye makeup contains no petroleum products, FD&C dyes, drying alcohols or parabens. Just all-natural beautiful colors.
Enjoy! Thanks for sharing,