The Maternity Belly Band in white from Baby Be Mine is a maternity basic you can enjoy wearing from the first time your belly bumps to the first time you can get back into your old jeans.
Here's how to use a Maternity Belly Band to extend your wardrobe throughout pregnancy and postpartum:
- When pants and skirts won't button in early pregnancy, leave them un-buttoned and layer the Maternity Belly Band over to hold them up.
- By mid-pregnancy, your shirts and tops won't cover your entire stomach, but you can wear the Maternity Belly Band and have total coverage.
- After birth, your body will be too small to fill out your maternity clothes, but too large to fit back into regular clothes. While your belly shrinks, the Maternity Belly Band helps you get through that awkward stage again in between sizes.
Two other ways you can wear the Maternity Belly Band include:
- Hiding the belly panels on maternity pants and skirts
- Fold your maternity waistbands under your belly and stretch the Maternity Belly Band over your stomach for a more comfortable feel
The Maternity Belly Band in white is machine washable. Made of 95% cotton with 5% elastane for stretch.