Healthy Mom, Happy Baby Prenatal Yoga DVD from Fairhaven Health guides you through gentle yoga exercises selected to safely support and strengthen your body throughout all trimesters of pregnancy.
In Healthy Mom, Happy Baby Prenatal Yoga DVD, two expert yoga instructors, Dr. Anna Davis and Lisa Black, take you through a one hour program of Vinyasa yoga poses. If you don't want to do the entire practice, select your preferred exercises from the DVD menu:
2. Arm strengthening
3. Standing Series I and II
5. Back Bending
6. Hip Opening
7. Final Relaxation (Savasana)
Following approval from your health care provider, regular exercise with the Healthy Mom, Happy Baby Prenatal Yoga DVD is designed to help you:
• Strengthen the muscles used in childbirth.
• Learn deep relaxation techniques (will come in handy during childbirth between and during contractions).
• Learn breathing and visualization strategies to release tension and manage pain during labor.
• Increase your confidence and trust in the innate wisdom of your body.
• Connect with your body and your baby.
• Explore your emotions through your transition to motherhood.
Healthy Mom, Happy Baby Prenatal Yoga DVD plays on U.S. and Canadian DVD players. Healthy Mom, Happy Baby Prenatal Yoga DVD plays on U.S. and Canadian DVD players.
Anna Davis is a mother of two girls as well as a neurophysiologoist, science educator, and certified yoga instructor. With a doctorate in Physiology and Biophysics, Anna combines her extensive education with practical instruction to offer a comprehensive yoga practice.
Lisa Black is an accomplished yoga instructor, owner of two studios and a proud new mother. Lisa was recently honored by Yoga Journal as part of a select group of instructors "...who are shaping yoga's future."