FertileDetox for Men and Women is a safe, gentle fertility cleanse formulated by an OBGYN and fertility expert to improve fertility in couples who are planning to become pregnant. FertileDetox supports overall reproductive health in both men and women by helping to rid the body of hormone-disrupting toxins that can interfere with conception.
Both men and women are exposed to endocrine disruptors daily—hormone-mimicking substances in our skin care, shampoos, toothpastes, cars, canned foods, plastic containers, home fragrances and furniture. Reproductive toxicology research has shown that environmental exposure to toxins is at least partially to blame for spiking rates of infertility, impotence, menstrual disorders, pregnancy complications, low birth weight and infant and child development issues.
This unique combination of vitamins, minerals, and herbs in FertileDetox supports your liver and intestines—your body's own systems for removing toxins and pollutants in the following ways:*
- Scientifically proven to protect and regenerate liver cells, milk thistle supports your liver's ability to rid toxins
- Dandelion root, which aids in the digestion of fat, helps to clear excess hormones from the body
- Antioxidant green tea and grapeseed neutralize free radicals that are released from liver detoxification
- Calcium d-glucarate helps the liver purge fat-soluble toxins
- Amino acids bind to fat-soluble toxins, allowing them to be excreted more easily
- Probiotics and citrus pectin encourage the elimination of heavy metals and support healthy bacteria
- Vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and folic acid, in addition to providing an energy boost, encourage fat metabolism and improve the liver's efficiency
Like all Fairhaven Health products for fertility, pregnancy and breastfeeding, FertileDetox for Men and Women is safe and all-natural, with no artificial dyes, colors, or preservatives. Made in the USA by a GMP-certified facility to have guaranteed quality and potency. Gluten-free. Vegan.To Use:
Take 3 capsules daily at spaced out intervals (remember: it's for both men and women). Recommended use is 3 months prior before trying to conceive. Safe to use with FertilAid for Women
. Also may combine with preconception or prenatal vitamins. There are no known contraindications for use with Clomid, however FertileDetox is not recommended for use with IVF treatments. Discontinue use when you find out you're pregnant. Not for use while breastfeeding.Ingredients: Proprietary Blend: Citrus Pectin, Dandelion Taraxacum Officinale (Root), L-Glutamine, L-Glycine, Beet (Root), Milk Thistle Silybum Marianum (Seed), Green Tea Camellia Sinensis (Leaf) Extract, L-Taurine, Calcium D-Glucarate, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, Grape Vitis Vinifera (Seed) Extract. Probiotic Blend: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Longum. Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
90 capsules (one month supply per person).