The "Sea Breeze" style BG Birthing Gown is a deep oceanic blue, sleeveless wrap-style dress in soft jersey to calm and flatter you during labor, delivery and breastfeeding.
Made by BG&Co., the BG Birthing Gown is the design of a labor and delivery nurse who wants to help each new mom feel relaxed and at ease on the most important day of her life. Wearing the BG Birthing Gown in throughout labor, delivery and your stay in the hospital or birth center allows you to:
- relax, feel less nervous and more calm
- stay completely covered in front and rear so you can move about, walk and not be self-conscious during early labor
- squat, use a birth ball, or birth on your knees because of the dress's stretchy fabric
- have immediate skin-to-skin contact with your newborn
- keep your upper body mostly covered while you're making your first attempts at breastfeeding your newborn (in a hospital gown, you have to take off the whole gown, pull the entire thing down so your entire chest is exposed, or lift up on side and expose your post-baby belly to everyone.)
The Sea Breeze BG Birthing Gown has blue fabric and lighter blue ties, plus:
- empire waist with long tie closure
- velcro shoulders
- PadPocket - breast panel inserts to hold nursing pads
- new, improved armhole with stretch thread for more support and a snugger fit
- thinner, more elegant shoulder straps
Because of its adjustable tie waist, the BG Birthing Gown is one-size-fits-most. Made in the USA.